The Green Mechanical Council’s mission is to educate contractors, field technicians, and industry leaders about creating and maintaining environmentally sound residential and commercial mechanical systems.
- Provide specialized focus in structural mechanical systems to include plumbing, HVACR, electrical, and related systems.
- Provide recognition of our membership as leaders in energy efficiency materials, technology, design, installation and service.
- Provide education and training to enable members to maximize the efficiency of existing mechanical systems and specifying high performance replacements.
- Provide current information about people, products and processes to enable members to stay at the cutting edge of their trade.
- Provide members networking opportunities with other members and industry leaders.
- Provide educational outreach to the public to increase awareness of the benefits of energy efficient systems and the advantage of engaging our members’ services.
- Provide input to Code authorities to help write effective and meaningful standards regarding mechanical systems.
- Provide a forum for members through Advisory Boards.
- Provide an effective network with similar minded organizations.